What We Do
HLB Mann Judd Sydney is a leading award-winning chartered accounting and advisory firm. We are a viable alternative to the larger accounting firms with parallel expertise, but still with Partners’ individual involvement … and a cost conscious fee structure. The bottom line always matters and so does the service.
Whether you are a Corporate, Private or Family Business or an Individual, HLB Mann Judd Sydney can provide you with a comprehensive range of advisory and financial services in addition to the audit, accounting and taxation services that are core to our practice.
Our partnership with Formwork Industry Association
HLB learned a long time ago a long time ago that “one size fits all” rarely works, and certainly not efficient to get the job done. That is why we have established a dedicated National team to with work with Formwork Industry Association members.
We can assist Formwork Industry Association members with:
- Essential services for your business
Preparation of year end statutory financial accounts complying with necessary accounting standards.
- Services that grow your business
This includes forecasting, budgeting and the development of business and strategic plans.
- Virtual CFO roles
- Assisting management and the executive team by providing the link between operational requirements and business strategy.
- Best of both worlds – no ongoing salary costs but access to our industry knowledge on demand.
- Finance Function Reviews
- Review of finance function efficiency - especially beneficial post hiring key recruits to determine the key role and responsibilities before replacing existing roles. Assistance with offshoring part of the finance function for cost saving purposes.
- Monthly and quarterly reporting including KPIs and benchmarking analysis.
- Incorporating key strategic outcomes into reporting metrics so that both quantitative and qualitative measures are measured and communicated
- Lending and investing readiness
- Commercial funding relationship discussions.
- Reviewing lending readiness to see where your business is sitting from an external lending perspective and working with the business to improve these metrics to increase the changes of successful lending opportunities.
- Preparing for sale and investment opportunities by working with clients to maximise the sale price of the business.
- Managing your tax obligations and exposure
- Corporate and Family Group structuring
- Commercial Tax Advice and Implementation
- Tax Risk Management
- Employment Remuneration Services
- Indirect Taxes
- Corporate Advisory services including:
- Valuations – we can prepare a formal valuation of your business to assist the owners understand the current value and potential future value of their business to enable decision making.
- Sale of business – we can formulate and lead a sale campaign for the full or partial sale of a business. This includes gaining a detailed understanding of the owners requirements and structuring any deal to maximise the return to the owners.
- Succession and ownership transfer – we work with business owners to formulate a plan for the transition of ownership to facilitate retirement/ succession/ growth. This may involve increasing ownership to management in a structured manner. We can assist in establishing a structure that allows the incoming management/investor easier access to bank finance if required.
- Mergers and expansion – we assist owners in establishing plans for the growth of their business via the acquisition or merger with complementary businesses. This includes market assessments, identification of targets and negotiation and deal structuring.
- Acquisition due diligence – we provide tailored due diligence reviews to provide detailed analysis of the key risks and benefits of any potential business acquisition. The engagements can be tailored to meet the requirements of the investors or financiers sand may include structuring advice to maximise any taxation or corporate benefits of the expanded entity.
- Wealth Management services including:
- Superannuation advice - including concessional and non-concessional contributions, projections, Self Managed Superannuation Funds and other types of superannuation funds.
- Retirement planning advice - including maximising superannuation contributions, pension projections and transitional pensions.
- Personal insurance advice - including income protection, life and TPD cover, buy/sell agreements and critical illness cover.
- Other wealth management services - including Estate planning advice, business and personal lending, cash flow planning and projections, structuring of wealth and personal advice.
Watch this video to learn more and click on the client case study to understand how serious we are about client experience.